Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Flu Bug Fun

The past three days have belonged to the flu :( no fun! It is so hard taking care of yourself and two animals when you can barely get out of bed! But I did it somehow. I am getting better, keeping food down but still very low on energy.

ED has behaved himself since I have been sick which I am very grateful for! My speech is next Tuesday and I'm getting nervous! I am also very excited though, this is something I have always wanted to do since I found my power in my disease. This is my chance to change someone's view of ED with my experience. I hope those of you reading that have recovered or are recovering from ED realize how much power you have over your disease. Recovery is in your hands, all you have to do is grip it and run with it!

Stay Strong and Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment