Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stuck in a Low...

Last week was rough! Fought the flu all week while continuing to go to school and work. I am feeling stressed, it seems like school is getting busy and I am feeling like I am not doing as well with my jewelry business as I would like. Maybe I am putting too much pressure on myself. During all of this I have been feeling very lonely, like I am all on my own. Although I know am not, ED does what he can to isolate me whenever he can.  I hate him in that way. His attempts to isolate me are still a battle I need to learn how to fight. I eat healthy and keep a steady, healthy weight, but he is still there...and in some cases, still winning small battles. I know in time I will learn how to deal with this form for bullying too, but for now, I am left feeling alone and getting through each day as it comes.

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment