Saturday, April 7, 2012

I have been thinking a lot about my upcoming speech about ED. I talked to my mom and heard from some of you, and it has helped me a lot. I have decided to simply tell my story and try to shed light to the prison of ED. I figure, anyone can look up facts and statistics on eating disorders, but that does not begin to explain what life is like with ED. I am getting excited and also nervous about it. While I drive in the car I think of things I want to say and it has gotten me thinking a lot lately about where I was four years ago and where I am today and I start to cry with pride. I have come so far it is amazing to me. The song "Changed" by Rascal Flatts says it well. If you haven't heard it yet, you have to! It reminds you that the fight from a hard place is well worth the change.

I hope every one is having a great Easter Weekend!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment