Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oooooooo boy!

Things have been getting very busy lately. My weeks are filled with school and working, some evenings even working out. On the weekends I try to catch up with Nick and my family. I have to admit, I am starting to get a little overwhelmed. At the moment the school work is not stressing me, however attending the classes is very time consuming! I know I have to do it, but when I have a million other things on my mind, it adds to the stress.

Tonight I listened to some training sessions for my Jewelry business and it added to my state of panic! The thoughts of failure are constant. What if I get through these first few parties with my family and then that is it? No one else to ask, or to get sales from? I am so afraid that this won't work out. I am willing to put in the time and effort to making my business successful, but if I can't get the clients, then I can't get any further.

I mentioned earlier that I have been working out lately. I am being very good at not over doing it. Once or twice a week I will go to a dance studio and take some dance classes, even boxing. There, I am under supervision and have support of other women. At home, I will do ten minutes of ab work and that is it. I have started taking vitamins and drinking more water. The exercise and extra care is making me feel a little more confident in my body. It feels really good! Just gotta get past this stress and I will be fantastic!!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment