Monday, April 9, 2012

Evening with Ma

Today was very busy! School from 8-1, work from 2-5 and went to a conference in Cincinnati and saw the founders of Silpada! It was a good motivation for me to keep working on my jewelry business. It is tough starting out, there are a lot of road blocks that can be very discouraging; being in school and working a different job during the week on top of it, can sometimes make giving up on the business sound tempting. However, tonight I heard from successful women and they are where I want to be with my business, but they also have been working at it for six and ten years! I am only in my third month, so I need to cut myself some slack, but also stay motivated to always do better.

If you haven't yet heard, there is going to be another NEDA walk in Columbus. This year it is May 12th. If you want to join, click the link below and search for Team EDucate (that's us!!). Registration is $20 for adults and $10 for kids. It is a really good time and it is obviously for a great cause!
http://neda.nationaleatingdisorders.org/site/TR?fr_id=1670&pg=entry

I thought a nice touch to the blog would be to add a quote at the end of each post. We will try it out and see what you think :)

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it" - Confucius <------- Just because you don't see your beauty, doesn't mean it doesn't exist! Guess what?.....IT DOES!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment