Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Wrap Up

The holidays are always very stressful. You have to make sure to get everyone a gift, stay on a budget, and make it to as many family dinners as possible. It is easy to miss the enjoyment of Christmas. I was very fortunate to not have any food anxiety this year. I didn't even think about food during the dinners! That is very exciting. Just two Christmases ago I was crying at the end of the night and refusing to eat anymore because I felt so gross. I am very proud of myself. 

For Christmas Nick is designing me a beautiful necklace for my recovery. It is so important to surround yourself with people that support you and realize how important your recovery is to you. 

I am considering starting a group at school for students that have ED, know someone with ED, and just those suffering from poor body image. I am not sure how to start it or even if it would do well. The thought of no one coming to a meeting is really embarrassing. I want to help any one that I possibly can, but the possibility of failure makes me hesitant to do anything.

Hope every one had a great Holiday!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment