Friday, July 22, 2011

Another Long Week

This week has been so long!! Worked all week and the weather was so hot that it just wears on your body. Tonight I cleaned the house really well and it felt really good to stay busy. I have felt really bloated (in EDs terms FAT) today but I am surprised that I can have the thought of feeling big, but not have the response of "I need to restrict, exercise or do something to lose weight." Big step for me, kind of a weird experience! It is like I am like every other woman in the world who has an insecure "fat day." Even through feeling insecure, I have still eaten my full meal plan and I feel proud of myself. Staying true to my recovery plan even during tough times is the power I have that makes ED weaker and weaker. The fact that I am not thinking about restricting says it all! I have a kitty on my lap that needs some lovin'.

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment