Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Motivation Needed

Today I slept in and found it extremely hard to get out of bed. I had some really cool dreams that made my real life seem so dull. I did not want to wake up to my life. It was a really low feeling and I felt really depressed and just had no motivation at all. I looked at my pets and knew they needed me to get up, especially Reece because he needed to go outside. Once I got up and moving things got better, I made some lunch, had a snack and went to work for a few hours. After work I went to the grocery and got a lot of good stuff. At home I made a good dinner- Turkey hot shots, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. Cooking makes me feel really good. Eating the food I make is easier to do because instead of focusing on the eating part I am proud of myself for making good food! I love having the house smell like dinner :) Today turned out pretty good even after a rough start.

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment