Monday, July 11, 2011

Fighting Back

Lately things have been rough and I ended up totally restricting for a few days straight. It was the only way I could deal with the emotions I was feeling at the time. Now that I have faced my problems head on and am dealing with what life is throwing at me right now, I am doing better. Today is the first day in a week that I have eaten my entire meal plan. I feel really bloated and uncomfortable, but I know I my body needs it now more than ever. I have been working a lot of hours and finally took some time to spend some of the money I have earned. Shopping is great therapy and I needed it! I got a bunch on new dresses and it made me really happy. Like I always do when clothes shopping, I went ahead and bought what I liked in a size that looks like it will fit and tried it all on at home. What doesn't fit or look right is easier to deal with when you are in the comforts of your bedroom! Of the 7 outfits I got only one is being returned and it is because it fits weird, not because it is too tight. Things are slowly looking up, but things are still very fragile with me. I need you all now more than I have since I have started blogging.

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment