Sunday, July 17, 2011

Counting My Blessings

Hello Loves!! The past two nights I have been unable to post because of a family emergency.  My sister's cat that lives at my dad's house got out of our yard and went missing. I spent Thursday night and all of Friday searching for her and putting up posters. It was such a terrifying few days wondering where she was, if she was hurt, hungry or thirsty. My whole family was upset and I did my best to be strong and positive to keep everyone going. It wasn't easy, but it was worth it because last night my dad found her! She was across the street, safe and sound. She is home now with her family and I am so happy. Realizing how scary it was to not know where your pet was or her well being really made me appreciate my pets even more. Each night that I came home from searching for Khloe, I held Bella and Reece extra tight. They are my entire world and some days they are the only reason I get out of bed! I love them so much and there is no doubt that they have saved me. Bella came into my life when I was in treatment in the worst part of my battle with ED, I have always called her my angel. Reece was a little surprise, I was not planning on getting another pet, but when I saw his little face I knew he was mine. He is a lot of work but he gets me out of the house and the love he gives will always be more than worth the 5 a.m pottys!!  


Last night, Nick and I spent the evening searching for Khloe and then we snuggled up and watched a movie. It was great quality time and just kept me counting all of the blessings in my life.  There are so many!!! Things are starting to feel much better! Still eating my full meal plan and tonight I even ate a little extra!! 


Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment