Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another New Start

Hello loves! I am on vacation from work this week to get a couple of doctors appointments in. One of those being with my new therapist on campus. We met today and I really like her. She is very nice and I think her and I will get some good work done. I told her I would like to work on trusting people and finding peace and confidence in who I am as a person. I already have accepted the fact that I am what I am and nothing is going to change drastically about my appearance, now I just need to be confident and happy with who I am.

The past couple of days I have been tough on myself about the size of my belly, but I have been having issues with my stomach and think it may be why I am a little more bloated than usual. I am going to get a test done on Thursday to hopefully get some answers about why my tummy is causing me problems. I am getting nervous though about what it could be. No matter what it is, I know it will be nothing I can't handle. I have already gotten through so much in my twenty years of life.

In a few weeks, a friend and I are going to start taking either a zumba or yoga class at school. Her and I are both a little self conscious about our bodies and think working out together would help us. I already told my new therapist about it and told her I will need her help to not let working out get out of control or cause me to restrict.

Well Friends, it is shark week and I am sleepy, so I am gonna relax. I will check in tomorrow hopefully!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get some answers Thursday, I'll be thinking of you. Sounds like a good start to a new school year! So proud of your progress!

    ReplyDelete