Sunday, August 14, 2011

You Make the Call

Hello Loves!!! Not much going on lately, which has made it tough to blog. I do not want to bore you with my everyday because the whole purpose of this blog is to educate people on eating disorders and to help those dealing with them. My body image continues to be rocky, but it has not interfered with my meal plan. I am curious to know what you have questions about. I know ED is difficult to understand and you may have questions about how it plays a role in different aspects of life. You can either comment your questions here or on my Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profil. e.php?id=826804410). Also, any topics you would like to know more about as far as life with ED goes, are welcome too!!! Don't leave me hanging please!! I will not name names either, so your questions will remain anonymous.

Stay Strong and Beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment