Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's Not a Party Without ED!

Hello my loves! I am so sorry for not writing the past few days. I had a test done to check on my tummy and it had me pretty messed up for a few days. Things are fine, nothing major, which is very good news! Today was the family reunion for my Mom's side of the family. I got to see people I love very much that I do not get to see very often.

My Uncle told me he reads my blog sometimes and told me some very nice things. If you are reading Uncle Steve, everything you said meant the world to me and I will always remember what you said whenever I am feeling down. It is my family's support that keep me so strong.

Even though I was at a family reunion, not everyone there loved me. Guess who showed up uninvited....ED!! Big surprise, right? Before I even left my apartment I was feeling insecure, labeling myself as "weird" looking. Knowing there was nothing I could do about it, I just went on with my day. Being around family makes the anxiety of feeling "weird" looking easier since they love you no matter what. I was doing fine until it was time to eat. I filled up my plate and enjoyed my meal. I even went back for a few extra snacks. The body sensation of being "full" is just unbearable. ED's irritating voice was yelling at me and putting me down even more. I ignored his criticism and enjoyed my family. Now it is the end of the evening and I feel enormous. I am feeling pretty low, but am keeping my head up. I have a lot of distractions in mind to keep me focused.

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment