Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Uncomfortable and Unhappy

I absolutely hate this roller coaster I am on, one day I am happy and recovering and the next I am stuck in a dark hole and can't focus. Today is one of those dark days. I have done nothing but criticize myself today. My belly is too round, my legs and arms are too jiggly, my face looks too "messy." It is hard to imagine myself ever being happy. I hate the way I look to the point that I am embarrassed of who I am. I feel desperate to escape this skin. I feel like someone zipped me in a fat suit and I can't get out. This doesn't feel like what I am supposed to look like. It is a very confusing feeling, I don't even know how to begin to put into words this feeling. I hope that tomorrow is a better day and that I can learn to love myself again.

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment