Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How to Save a Life

Hello loves!! So you all know how much I love animals. My sister recently moved into a new apartment alone and has been wanting a cat. Last night at Nick's softball game, fate stepped in. We were getting ready to leave and a girl came up to us with two tiny kittens in her purse, she was trying to find them a home. The one looked just like my sisters first cat (that now lives at our dad's) Khloe, so I took him. He is so tiny and I know he will make her so happy. Coming home to little faces that are so happy to see you is the greatest feeling in the world. He is still very young and I have been bottle feeding him, it is a lot of work but to see my sister as happy as my pets make me is well worth it. She named him Shamrock. Tomorrow Shamrock has a vet appointment to get an overview of his health and for me to know how to take care of him. I have never seen, let alone taken care of, a kitten so small!!

Last time I wrote to you I was having some body image issues. Update: still having them. I can deal with the fact that I may always have severe body image issues, but the fact that I am sticking to my meal plan regardless is what is important. Some days are harder than others but I am getting through it and living MY life, not EDs life.

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment