Sunday, June 12, 2011

Family Time!

Hey Loves!! This weekend was really busy, but great. Saturday Reece and I went to visit my mom at work and had lunch with her at a game Nick was umping. After the game we headed to Columbus to spend the night with my sister. It was really nice to spend some time with her, we don't get too very often. She means so much to me and I am so proud of her.  We did some shopping and rented a movie. Reece enjoyed his visit also.

Today, we went to lunch with my Aunt, Uncle, cousin and his fiance. It was so nice to see them. Wish I got to see them more often. I meant to look up the menu for the restaurant before hand, but I forgot so choosing what to order was a little nerve wracking. I was able to find something and play with a little puzzle toy to keep my hands busy. When I am anxious it helps to do something with my hands, sometimes I will play with silly putty.  When the food came the sandwich was so big!!!! I felt like it took my forever to eat. I was unable to finish the entire sandwich but after lunch I got a smoothie to make up for what I didn't finish. I have felt pretty huge today, but luckily I was too busy to obsess over it. Every now and then I would catch my thoughts wondering to my belly, but I would quickly change my focus by talking to who ever was around me.

Hope every one had a great weekend!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment