Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kick in the Butt!

Thanks to everyone who left me messages on Facebook kicking my butt and getting me back on track! I really needed some motivation and support. Thanks for stepping up when I needed you guys <3 I planned my meals like I wanted to. Today has been much easier because of doing so. Lunch was really hard though! After my first exam this morning I got a smoothie and it filled me up! My next exam was at 1:00 so I would have to eat lunch before I left for school. I was still so full that it was really hard to get down. I talked to my mom and friend to get through it, but it was definitely a challenge!! The only time I had trouble was when I was at school....go figure I had trouble when I was around people. Once I got home all of the anxiety surrounding my appearance disappeared. Just one more day of finals and that stresser will be gone. I need to remember that everything will be fine and everything will get done when it needs to. It is very hard for me not to stress, I always want to get things done immediately so I won't have to think about it later. I have a fear of forgetting to do something important so it is easier to just get everything done right away. All in all it was just another day in my crazy life! I know right now my mom is about to pick up the phone and call me and tell me I am not crazy :p Sorry mom, but  it is a pretty crazy life! But it is my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment