Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just a Shortie

Hello my loves :) Today was pretty busy, not much to report back. I was feeling just okay about myself today, but when I saw a girl in the bathroom (seems to be a triggering spot for me) I noticed how tiny she was! Her waist was paper thin, I kid you not! I started to compare but I instantly turned my mind to thinking about how if I were that thin I would be in rehab and that she is taller so her body disperses weight in different areas. Also the thought crossed my mind that maybe she isn't healthy...maybe she is struggling with an ED also. You never know, it is such a secretive disease and is covered up by glamor and fake happiness. It is very hard to see an eating disorder in a person who seems so happy and with it, but I was that girl when I was engaging in behaviors. So many people have told me that they had no idea that I was so sick and suffering so badly....ED gives you the power to hide it and it is really easy to do when you have him in your head. I also tried to think about all of the women that are gorgeous and known for their curves like Beyonce, Kim K and my favorite Kelly Clarkson. They are all beautiful women and have curves. That seemed to help a lot. Keep that in mind next time you think you need to be so thin you don't catch a shadow in the sun!!!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment