Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rough Day...

I know I haven't been keeping up with my writing as often as I used to, but I have been working a lot and been pretty busy! I haven't forgotten about you my loves, no worries.

Today was a pretty rough day, I have to admit I did not do my best. I ate a small breakfast and after that had very strong urges to restrict and had every intention on following through with those urges. As the day went on I began feeling guilty about restricting which is a very good thing, but a strange feeling at the same time. I am usually feeling guilty for NOT restricting, not the opposite! I guess that means my rational mind is getting stronger than my ED mind :) I got some Subway with my step mom and little brother and that helped to not eat alone. A few hours later it was time to go out to eat for my step dad's birthday. We went to a European restaurant so the food was different and the menu had like three things I eat. I was still full from Subway and felt enormous. I did the best I could but knew it was no where near enough. At home, after my tummy settled a little, I snacked on little things around the house that would be sit lightly on my tummy. I felt better that I was able to get a little more in my body before the day was over. ED did not completely win today!

I am curious as to your thoughts on the post about the scale....do you agree about the importance of knowing your weight? Let me know!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

1 comment:

  1. OK, your question about scales. I use to weight myself more often than I do now. I guess it's because it really doesn't matter what they say, it's whether or not I am healthy and feel healthy. I don't need the scales to tell me that my clothes don't fit anymore, or I am breathing hard when walking up the stairs. Even when I was younger, didn't really matter to me about the numbers. Love you!

    ReplyDelete