Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dead Brain

I totally had something good to write about earlier, but after 11 hours of classes, I lost it. Food was still a little challenging today, but I was so busy that I didn't have time to put off my meals. For the most part of the day ED was quiet. In my art class we had to say something interesting about ourselves to help the teacher get to know us. It took me forever because when it comes to making myself special or different from other people I go blank. He doesn't let me be special. The only thing in my head is "there is nothing special about you." What an awful thing to hear about yourself.  I am feeling a little stressed about the homework I received today. It really isn't a lot, but I have a bad sense of time. In all reality I have five days to most of my work and an entire week for my art assignments, but I feel like I need to get them all done before the weekend! UGh!!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment