Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Friends, Old Friends

Lately I have been talking to an old friend and getting close once again. It feels so good and more like life before ED. She is very special to me and I am glad we can move on and be friends again. :) I met a new friend today, a dog from a few porches down. His name is Bazooka Joe and such a sweet heart. Gives me the fix of having a dog without having to get up early and take him out in the cold!

Not much ED action today, which is nice! Been lazy today, haven't felt too great. I enjoyed lounging around with Bella watching movies and taking a few naps.

I am walking in an eating disorder awareness walk in May and a few more of my family members have donated toward my team. Thank you so much! So far team EDucate has raised over $400! Keep up the good work!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

1 comment:

  1. I love you! :)
    .....
    So does Aunt Elaine. %-o

    ReplyDelete