Sunday, March 20, 2011

Your Turn

Today was a really, and I mean REALLY lazy day. It was wonderful, so not much to talk about for today. Had a few battles in front of the mirror but I had the strength to walk away and find something else to do.

For the past few days, I have given you a look inside the life of Eating disorders. It is emotional, difficult, and overall the journey has been rewarding. But now, I want to know you are listening. Some of you have talked to me on facebook, but as a girl with and eating disorder, ED tells me what I'm doing is pointless. It is your turn to help me take him down. I need your help in proving him wrong. Not only will your support help encourage me, but it will shut that horrible voice up in my head saying I am just wasting my time. So PLEASE, follow the blog and leave comments. I don't care if they say "read the blog" just SOMETHING to prove to this horrible disease that I am stronger than him and maybe even making a difference. Thank you to friends and family that have already followed me and posted comments. It has become one of my OCD habits to check the status of my blog a million times a day. Every time I see a new view I get soo excited, so I want to hear your reactions and thoughts!! 

Hope you all had a great weekend and I hope to hear from you all very soon!! 

Stay strong and beautiful <3

4 comments: