Monday, March 21, 2011

Heeeeeeeeeee's Baaaaaack!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!! I know I already posted tonight and thought I would be passed out asleep by now, but I have just been relaxing and snacking on some chocolate covered raisins. I have been having some tummy troubles lately so I have been eating more raisins in my meal plan. I searched what raisins do to your body if you eat too many in case some of my constant tummy trouble was getting worse from the raisins. All I could find was that too much raisins cause weight gain. Now I have this stigma attached to raisins. I feel absolutely nuts right now. Every time I eat a raisin, I can literally feel my stomach growing, yes GROWING! I know it is not real because I have seen people eat raisins and other foods before and their stomaches did not swell with every bite, but I feel like I am the exception. Ed says "you're getting fat, you're gaining weight, you are gross," with every raisin I eat. A freaking raisin!! Ugh Just needed to get that out.

2 comments:

  1. Raisins also have a lot of fiber which help with metabolism and weight loss so don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you baby! Glad you're rational mind is strong enough to talk back to ol' ED.

    ReplyDelete