Monday, March 28, 2011

Manic Monday

SO glad it is finally bed time! I worked all day so Ed was mute, which was nice. My priority was on the kids, no time for ED. Eight straight hours of little ones with no break! I'm more than exhausted. When I got home I made tacos for dinner and got my things ready for class tomorrow. I am very anxious about the new quarter. All day my stomach has been upset and my hands shaking like crazy. They haven't shaken that badly in a long time. I hope that tomorrow's stress and nerves don't invite Ed to be loud because it is my birthday and I do not want to be upset on my birthday.

For my birthday I got a wii and tonight I started by "Body by Michael" work out. Nothing strenuous because that would be triggering, but just a few dances from the Michael Jackson dance game for Wii. It is so much fun and I feel the sensation of getting a good exercise after I am done. I limit myself to a half hour which is plenty of time to get sweaty!!

Sorry this is so short, not much to say today. It was a good day and I am very grateful for that.

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment