Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Is it Ed or just a cold?

It was sooo hard to get out of bed today. I ended up sleeping past noon. When I did get up I still had no energy. I got my school things organized and got my homework done. Since I had my breakfast at noon, I didn't eat lunch until about 3 o'clock. I knew I needed to make up for my morning snack so I made an entire box of mac n cheese and made some chicken nuggets. In the past I have had no trouble eating a whole box of man n cheese, it is tough but it is a food I enjoy. I was able to eat all of my chicken nuggets, but only about half of my mac n cheese. I just had no taste for it at all. As soon as I was done eating, I laid down and fell asleep. For dinner I put some left over taco meat with some pasta and made taco bake, another one of my favorites. Just like lunch, I ate a few bites and just couldn't finish it. I talked to my dad for some support. I decided to just do some Michael Jackson dancing and come back to the food. It didn't help, so I drank a supplement.

I can't figure out if my trouble eating today is Ed taking advantage of my school anxiety or if I am getting sick. My nose has been stuffy for a few days and today I was drained of energy. Ed's voice was quiet today so I don't know. I guess time will tell. I just hope I eat better tomorrow, I don't want to tease my body into thinking we are going back into starvation mode.

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment