Monday, March 21, 2011

It is Going to Be An Early Night

This morning I am sound asleep in bed and the phone rings...it's work! Total bummer way to start Spring Break, but I love my job. Even a full 8 hours at work goes fast! Kids are so fun to work with but so much work! My body is exhausted from chasing around two year olds all day. I have such a rewarding job, even if it wakes me up early on Spring Break. So it should go without saying, I don't think I will be up much longer to do my normal post at 10.

As far as my battle with Ed goes, we have gotten along fairly well today. I was too busy at work to catch a glimpse of my appearance let alone judge it. Even though today wasn't a break from work, it was kind of like a break from ED and I loved it! Hopefully tomorrow will be a little slower paced!

Thank you to the friend that added herself to our list of followers and also to the friend that sent me a person message on my Facebook. Both are greatly appreciated. I have heard you are spreading the word to friends and that is so exciting. Together we are helping the world learn more about eating disorders and get the hope of recovery to those in need. We are a team in this fight! Thanks to all of you for your support. I hope you all had the best Monday that a Monday can possibly be!

Stay strong and Beautiful! <3

2 comments:

  1. You are so the coolest! Very proud of you baby. Don't ever stop writing, no matter how many followers you have. Your writing is beautiful and has to help others as it is helping you. Remember that many may read, but not yet be strong enough to show themselves as a 'follower'. Takes courage that you have found and others may still be looking for. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete