Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ed, Ed, Go away....

Today was photo shoot day!!!! I was really excited until I got my make up done. I did not like it! I looked like a clown ;( I asked her to soften it up and it helped a lot! By the time it was time to take my shots (three hours later!) the make up had set in nicely. I was still happy to wash my face when I got home though! I ran to Nick and said "I'm me again!!!" It made me feel better in my own skin and my everyday make up. I did not plan well with time and meals so I went TOOOOO long without eating today. I tried doing some poses on the silks and didn't have the strength to do it. Once I got home I stuffed my face with chocolate donuts and pizza rolls and not one single guilty thought followed!! The night has been good to me ever since <3

Stay Strong and Beautiful!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment