Sunday, November 13, 2011

urge for revenge

Lately has been rough. Hating my body and all of myself once again. Bad memories have been clouding my grip on reality. I want so badly to get back at Ken and make him pay. Some tell me to forgive and let God handle it and I want to, but you're talking to a girl with severe trust issues. If something needs done, I do it myself to make certain it gets done, and done well. I started journaling again to try and help clear my head and stay strong with my food intake. But tonight I looked at pictures from the NEDA walk and was inspired. The girl in those photos was in control of her disease and was taking her life back from ED and his accomplice, Ken. I want to get back to her and helping others. I am hoping blogging more often will help. Those who have my number and or are Facebook friends with me, I ask you this-harrass be daily to get me to blog. I need your support and encouragement. Please home me to this one. This blog may be my only chance at revenge and I can't let it go. There is a chance of him reading it and if I don't write, he will win.

Stay strong and beautiful!!!!! <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment