Monday, November 14, 2011

Made it though another day

Survived Monday. What can I say? Still fighting off a flu bug which makes eating tough. I have a very low appetite and when I do eat, I feel nauseous. As of right now, I have only eaten my three normal meals, no snacks. I am hoping to chuck down a few cookies and make up for it, but I am still so full and sick feeling from dinner! Today before my shower I swore my body had changed dramatically from the night before. Like most girls, I am fine with having a curvy behind....but this morning I SWORE my belly had taken all of the booty's oomph. My eyes saw no but and BUNCH OF BELLY! I know it was just ED distorting my ability to see myself for what I really am, but it was still a tough image to get out of my head. Did that contribute to my lack of appetite? Maybe. That is what worries me: Am I not feeling well because I am not eating enough, or and I not eating enough because I am not feeling well? Is my loss of appetite from the flu, or is the loss of appetite from the image of myself ED has me see? That is what I am trying to figure out!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment