Thursday, November 17, 2011

Slippery Slope

Today I had a terrible reminder of what life engaging in ED behaviors is like. This morning I had a therapy appointment and I overslept, so I didn't eat breakfast. At my session we planned my meals for the rest of the day. When I got home, I just didn't want what was planned for breakfast which was french toast sticks and syrup. My head told me it was a "fat" meal, actually it was screaming at me. I skipped breakfast. All I had by 2:30 was a small salad and 6 pizza rolls. My head was pounding, my body felt like it was going to collapse any second and I felt sick to my stomach. It reminded me of just how AWFUL starving yourself feels. I ate a bag of animal crackers and felt sooooooo much better. After I ate the animal crackers my head was telling me that I am a bad anorexic. Rough day, but I am trying to turn it around. I do not want to go down that road again.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there and keep blogging! It makes you write what is really going on, and I'm sure it will help. Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete