Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hello, OCD

One of the things I do when ED gets, or is, strong is become OCD about silly little things. For one, I feel the constant need to clean the house. I can't just clean up one room without cleaning the entire house! I also start to think of a million things I need to get done and I can't stop thinking about it until it gets done. Like right now, I have a MOUNTAIN of laundry to get done and I have no idea when I will have time to go to mom or dad's to get it done. All I can think about is how I can get it done, if I have enough clothes to make it through the week and on and on and on!!!!!!! Eating didn't go so well today either :-/ I had breakfast, lunch and a mid afternoon kids meal from McDonald's. At dinner time I had made up my mind to not eat dinner. I figure the happy meal could count for it. I spent the evening with Nick. We had a really good time together and it reminded me why I needed to fight ED. Because of my fight I have this wonderful relationship with the man I consider my best friend, not to mention our three cats and puppy that we have :) Once I got home, I made buttered noodles and munched on some chocolate donuts!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment