Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful for ED?

ED sucks, that is no lie, but I have gained sooooo many great things because of ED changing my life.

Thanks to ED:
  1. Bella
    • I adopted Bella the summer of 2009 when I was in treatment. She gave me inspiration and a new reason to live. She is my little angel and I tell her that every day. The best gift my parents ever gave me <3
  2. New amazing friends
    • In treatment I met the most amazing women that have remained great friends. They are always there for me supporting me. We all have a bond that no one else in the world can possibly understand, together we feel "normal."
  3. Closer relationship with my family
    • Being in treatment really brought my family closer together. We were able to share feelings and thoughts with each other and really reconnect. I have never felt so close to all of my family before, I know they love me and support me no matter what. 
  4. Nick <3
    • I have never had a relationship like this before. My step mom told me when I was younger to marry your best friend, it wasn't until Nick did that ever make sense. He is the one I want to talk to when I am sad, happy, scared or mad, even if it is him I am mad at! Before we met we were both pretty lost in our lives, but ever since we have been together things feel like they are perfectly in place!
  5. Reece
    • If I had never stayed in Ohio for school, I would have never adopted my baby boy. When I moved away from home I had to leave my dog, Emerson, at home. When I saw Reece at the store, I couldn't resist, he stole my heart. He keeps me so busy! He makes messes for me to clean up, but he is so darn cute, I can't get upset! I bought him with my own money which makes it even better! He was "the next step" for my relationship with Nick, OUR puppy :)
I know I bad talk ED a LOT, but he has brought me so of the most amazing blessings in my life, so I guess I should say, thanks Ed!

Stay Strong and Beautiful!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment