Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Eve

It is almost Thanksgiving! I am excited to see my family and eat grandma's noodles!!! My supports are all in line for tomorrow and I have already picked out my clothes I will wear, which I suggest you do because there will be enough to stress about tomorrow! If anyone needs a support, I am more than happy to get you through.

Distractions are always a good way to push through anxiety, so I leave you with these ideas:

  • 10 Positive things that have resulted from a negative life experience, even if it isn't ED
  • 10 Things you are thankful for this year
  • Ask everyone at your celebration what they are most thankful for and what their favorite Turkey Day food is
Remember, eating will NOT kill us, but NOT eating will. GOOD LUCK!!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment