Sunday, November 27, 2011

Feeling Christmas-Y

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I have been recovering from my Black Friday shopping!! I got a lot and great deals and it has me in the Christmas mood! I have my apartment decorated and have a good chunk of my Christmas shopping done. I am just hoping I don't go bankrupt!! I love buying for people so much that I have a hard time telling people what I want! That isn't a bad thing I guess.

On my blog account I can see the places that are reading the blog, and lately I have been getting a lot of love from Russia! Thought that was sooo cool. So, to show how much it means to me I wanted to give Russia a special shout out :) Thanks for reading! 

Today has been a bad body image day :( I hope tomorrow is better! I also wanted to let everyone know that Lifetime has a new show coming in December about eating disorders. I am so happy that ED is getting attention as a serious, life threatening disease. http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/starving-secrets-with-tracey-gold I hope everyone watches!

Stay Strong and Beautiful!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment