Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sara's Challenge

I mentioned yesterday how I have been getting some post suggestions. My cousin, Sara gave me a few ideas that would be a challenge for me. She recommended that to get my ultimate revenge is to focus on how happy I am now. To you it might not seem like a challenge to focus on the good in my life, but I am a person that doesn't give myself credit for anything, nor do I compliment myself. Heck, I don't even receive compliments well. But I am going to do it!

Topic: Top 5 Things I Love About Myself


  1. My passion for animals and children
  2. Independence
  3. Optimistic outlook
  4. Ability to face challenges head on
  5. Making people laugh

That only took me a half an hour! I was going to write about the other topic she gave me tonight, but after thinking of 5 good things about myself I think I will continue this challenge tomorrow!

Stay Strong and Beautiful!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment