Monday, May 9, 2011

Can't Shake It

Finally got over my stomach flu, now I have either a cold or a sinus infection. I am going to go to the health center tomrorrow at school to find out. Even that makes me not want to eat because of all the nasty stuff draining into my stomach. Today was a pretty good day, I got some errands done this morning and spent some time with my brother's class and the kids at work. My head was so stuffy that I was pretty much zoned out for most of the day. The best I ate today was my lunch, the rest I am not even going to talk about. I feel so full and big. Tonight my dad and I went to get ice cream and the girl in front of us in line was so tiny, it made me feel like a huge hippo. Her arms didn't have an ounce of fat on them, she barely had muscle on them! I know how unhealthy she must be but I couldn't help but to be jealous. I want someone to look at me and wonder if I have an eating disorder. That is so messed up I know, but that is how ED twists your mind!! I need to get some rest so I can make it through school tomorrow. I hope I feel better so I can get back to recovery.

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment