Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Technical Difficulties

I'm back!!!! Sorry I disappeared for a few days. On Monday I worked and was sooo tired that I went to bed early. Last night I went to write and the site wouldn't come up and said I hadn't activated my account.....I don't know!!! But things are fixed now and I can fill you in! Tuesday was a really tough day. When I was walking to class, all I could do was make fun of myself and what I was wearing. I had on a tee shirt and capris with slip on tennis shoes. I thought I looked so stupid. My hair was not cooperating that day either so that just added fuel to the fire. I had tears in my eyes before my 9:00 class even started! I texted my mom and told her I was embarrassed of myself and didn't want any one to look at me. I seriously considered just going home and hiding under the sheets on my bed. My mom and friend reminded me that if I did that, I would be letting ED win. As uncomfortable as it was, I stayed at school and made it through the day. Once I got home I laid down with Bella and took a long nap.

Today was a lot better. I got to sleep in a little bit and took Reece to the vet. He has gained a pound since last month and the doctor said he looks and sounds really healthy. I asked him about the cough he has been having and he said it is most likely just sinus drainage or allergies and not to be too worried. I couldn't wait to tell all of my family about Reece's weight gain, I was so proud of him. It reminded me that his gaining weight is good because it means he is healthy and I need to remember that being a certain weight for your size is a good thing, it means you are healthy and around for another day to love and live. I haven'y had any negative things to say about my body today...well except for how my legs looked in shorts. I am anxious for tomorrow because I know school is a huge trigger for me.

 Hope everyone is staying safe from all of these storms! If possible, please do anything you can to help those in places like Joplin, Missouri who are trying to rebuild their lives after a terrible tornado leveled most of their town. My thoughts are with everyone who is struggling right now.

Stay Strong and Beautiful!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment