Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Like Charlie Sheen- WINNING

Happy Wednesday everyone!!! Today I got to sleep in a little and it felt wonderful! I met my boyfriend's mom and grandma for lunch and did a little shopping. It was a nice afternoon. I was able to keep on track with my planned meals and it is sooooo much easier to get my meal plan done when I don't have to think about the food. I don't have to think about what to have and that lowers the anxiety that is surrounded around food. My body image and self esteem were not really an issue today it was really nice, like a vacation from my mind. But, tomorrow is a school day and that is very triggering for me. I am really nervous because I did not get the chance to plan my meals for tomorrow. I will pack some cookies to have for my snacks and hopefully plan something for dinner on my break in between classes. Wish me luck!!!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment