Sunday, May 22, 2011

Losing Momentum

The high I was on this time last week is slipping away. Thinking about planning meals makes me tired to just think about. I know it is what I need to be doing right now to stay on track and get the most out of my recovery, but I am starting to feel to weight. I feel so huge, like everything I put into my body goes to my tummy and stays there forever. Now it is building up and pushing out. I feel so ugly and my motivation to do just about anything is getting lower and lower everyday. I don't feel worth much and am starting to question peoples' love for me. I am at a pretty low spot. I hope it is just temporary and that it will pass soon. I am afraid that if I keep on planning my meals and following my meal plan then I will get fat and no one will love me anymore. These thoughts are painful and make me feel so alone. Help!!!!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment