Saturday, May 7, 2011

Still no word on my weight, but I feel like I am doing better. I am beginning to feel huge, and it is hard to accept that I am probably gainging weight. Yesterday I did alright with my food, nothing great, but better than the past few days. Today I didn't have lunch but ate a lot at dinner and had a couple extra things after dinner. I feel so fat and gross. All evening I was pinching and pushing on my body. I miss the flu I had, it was miserable, but I felt empty and light.

On the happier side, next Saturday is the NEDA walk in Columbus and I am so excited. I have been working for months on getting supporters and people to walk for the cause. The team I put together has raised over a thousand dollars, I am so proud of every one's hard work and generosity. Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I hope everyone can take a day to focus on what matters, family. I plan to be mindful of each moment that I spend with my family tomorrow. I hope ED doesn't ruin the day for me!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment