Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm guessing you are all wondering how the doctors went yesterday....well let's just begin this story with the beginning of my Wednesday. The alarm goes off at 6 a.m to let Reece outside to go potty. After he did his business, we snuggled up on the couch and I noticed a really awful feeling in my stomach. I was really too tired to do anything about it so I just went back to sleep. Three hours later I woke up sick to my stomach. I was hoping it would pass after the first episode, but I was wrong! I was able to get ready and go to my appointment and get weighed. She didn't say anything about a loss or gain, so I have NO idea if I made any progress at all. I am supposed to see her (my dr) tomorrow morning if I don't get called into work. I hope to find out more then. Why am I going to see her twice in one week? Well, that's where things get sticky....literally. During my session I felt a few knots form in my tummy....without much warning I got sick again- in her office. It was so embarassing, especially since our sessions are video taped!! I was supposed to go to work after my appointment, but since I couldn't go twenty minutes without-well you know, I had to tell them I couldn't come in. I slept for three hours before I had to take Reece to his check up.

To say the least, I ate NOTHING yesterday. It had nothing really to do with ED, but a lot to do with having a flu. Today on the other hand was difficult. I still felt queezy but I also enjoyed the feeling of being completely empty. Ed was telling me "you had the advantage of being sick yesterday. Everything is out of your body, now all you need to do is keep it that way." I fought through his temptations and ate the best I could. I am still very tempted though...I am ashamed to admit it, but it is the truth. If I am going to try to open peoples' eyes to ED, being honest is exactly what I need to do.

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're sick. Hope you get better QUICK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you for fighting the urge to not eat baby. You really know yourself and ED very well and fight through those dangerous urges. Very, very proud. Anyone else reading this should also know that Kristin made the Dean's list last quarter with a 4.0!! She really does not do a good enough job of letting everyone know how very smart she is too!

    ReplyDelete