Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Game of Life

This week has been one of sadness for my group of friends. One of my friends lost his father unexpectedly. It is a sad reminder that life is such a delicate thing. On Thursday, the squad had to go to my dad's house because his blood sugar had dropped so low that he was slipping into a coma. It was a very scary time considering my friend had just lost his father. I don't know what I would do without either of my parents. They are my rocks and my sense of security in this crazy world. Lately things have been scary with eating a full meal plan again and just general feelings of uncertainty, but at the end of the day they make me feel safe. I love them so much. My heart is breaking for my friend who is dealing with such a terrible loss. Today was the first in a few days that my meals were not preplanned, but I did alright. I was able to eat breakfast and get a lunch that would cover my morning snack as well. The only thing I may have been short on was my afternoon snack. Even though I am really tired I am hoping to get tomorrow's meals planned. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment