Sunday, May 15, 2011

In The Driver's Seat

Ever since the walk, I have been really motivated to follow my meal plan. Yesterday I think the only thing I missed was one snack, and today I didn't miss any!! I am so proud of myself. I am trying to plan my meals ahead of time to prevent any restricting that I might want to do. When I was in rehab I used to prepackage meals and snacks so I would just need to grab the brown bag out of the refrigerator and get it done. I hope to do that this week and if not, I hope to make time to do that this weekend and make it a part of my weekend  to-do list. It will be hard and take a lot of my time, but my health is worth it.  I am starting to feel like recovery is worth it again and it feels good. I hope it lasts!!! Finally got my normal computer back so I think I will be writing every night again :) I love you all so much!!!!!


Thank you again for everyone who helped and participated in the walk. I love you team EDucate


**Congrats to my daddy on retirement after 27 years serving as a police officer. So proud of you!**

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

1 comment: