Sunday, April 17, 2011

Change in Plans?

So you all know I have been questioning if being a teacher is the best for my future. I love kids and would love to be a teacher, but the job market really isn't looking very good and neither is the money. I have done some thinking and am thinking about being a neonatal nurse (baby nurse). I thought about it when I was younger thinking about what I wanted to be when I grew up. The nursing program at Wright State is very difficult to get into and has a very long wait list. I have some research to do, but I think I would really enjoy that career as well. I have nurses in my family, so I know I can do it :) The thought of changing schools for a third time is just scary, but I have changed schools many times and have done just fine. I think this might be a better plan for me and my future.

Getting back to the present....my family went to the Cincinnati Reds game this afternoon. We had seats in a suit so we had our own bathroom. It was awesome! Unfortunately they lost, but the time with my family was great. I got a little homework done when I got home, and now I am exhausted! Ed has been pretty mean today, but I ignored him somehow. I feel much stronger when I am with my family.

Hope every one had a great weekend!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment