Sunday, April 3, 2011

Separating the Truth From Ed

Ed lies that is no secret. He makes me think and believe things that aren't the real case, but that doesn't mean that  some of my emotions aren't real. I know it sounds confusing, but what I am trying to say is, how do I know if what I am feeling is a legitimate feeling, or just one of Ed's lies. When I know it is just Ed I am able to ignore the thoughts or feelings and let them pass. I am worried that the feelings I have been having aren't Ed and I am ignoring them as if they are. It is a very scary thing. I don't know what to do, I am so confused right now. I feel very out of control with every thing. Everything feels so overwhelming, school and work, I feel like I won't get everything done, or like I can't handle it all. I sure hope this passes :(

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment