Monday, April 4, 2011

Feel so Incomplete

Today I went to work for a few hours. After work I went to the pharmacy to pick up some medicine and stopped for some ice cream and picked something up for dinner. After I ate dinner and started some homework I realized the ring my boyfriend got me for Christmas, was not on my finger. I have looked for it all night and haven't found it. I feel soooo lost and naked without it!! Ed is telling me I am a bad girlfriend for losing something so important. He is so mean. I obviously didn't lose it on purpose, it means the world to me. :'( I miss it so much, I hope I find it. I need some hope so if you have a story of losing something very valuable to you and found it, let me know please!!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

4 comments:

  1. I used to wear a cross necklace my parents got me every day. One day I went to the grocery store and on my walk back I noticed that it wasnt on my neck. I retraced my steps and couldnt find it. But once I got back to my dorm I moved my beanbag chair and it was there. so, don't worry, it will turn up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Felicia, I sure hope so. I have turned my apartment upside down twice and looked in my car twice. I am going to check at work in the morning. I just have this bad feeling that it got stuck in my glove when I was changing a diaper and it got thrown out. I just can't remember exactly when I last saw it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost the diamond out of my engagement ring. I retraced my steps, and remembered vacuuming the carpet on the steps. I emptied the bag of the vacuum cleaner and found it. So, maybe you have to dig through the trash if its not gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Aunt Susan. I actually thought about it, but when I drove past work and saw the dumpster full of trash bags and started thinking about what percentage of those bags is full of dirty diapers, I changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete