Friday, April 8, 2011

You're Under Arrest, ED

Guess what. IT'S FRIDAY!!! Today was pretty enjoyable! I got to sleep in with Bella and we got to spend some quality time together playing and snuggling. This afternoon I met with my new therapist and she seems pretty cool! We got to know each other and set some goals. I felt better being back in a treatment setting, I think it will help. Talking about ED to my supports helps, but it feels like when I tell one of my therapists or doctors I am getting him in trouble with the authorities. After my appointment I went back home made some soup for lunch and cleaned up the kitchen a little bit. The weather was so nice out that I opened up all the windows and opened up the sliding door, which made Bella very happy. I got my homework done for one of my classes and spent some time cleaning up my porch. My dad, step mom and little brother came to visit and we went out for pizza. I was able to enjoy 2 and a half bread sticks and two slices of pizza with no guilt trip from EDward. In fact, the only time he really said anything was when I was getting ready this morning. I was worried about what my new therapist would think of me and I wanted to look really pretty and of course I wasn't happy in the end.

After my family left from visiting I was really lonely. I thought about going home to my moms but then I didn't want to leave Bella, so I stayed. I decided to do some painting. I love art but I get so upset because it never turns out the way I picture it in my head. I painted a picture for my mom and boyfriend and that made the time fly. Now I am up in my bedroom talking to you beautiful people :) I hope everyone had a wonderful day! I have to get up in the morning and go to the grocery, if anyone would like to do it for me, let me know! Just kidding, I don't think anyone in their right mind would volunteer to grocery shop, except my step dad.

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment