Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Bella Mae!!!

Last night was difficult as you all know, but today wasn't all so bad.  Today was Bella's 2nd birthday, so we woke up had breakfast and opened her presents. After that I cleaned the house and cleaned up. Nick and I went to target and I got some new clothes and some storage boxes to organize my shoes. We spent the evening at his grandparents' house having dinner. It was a really nice time. The only thing Ed has really been on my case about today is the fact that I let the day be mine and didn't spend time studying and doing homework. I am stressed about getting it all done, but I know I will and it is important for me to take time for me. I am going shopping with a friend from school this week and then going to visit another friend this weekend. It will be a challenge for me to be around people I don't know and be in a social setting, but I need to challenge myself to test my limits. I don't want to be confined to my apartment forever alone. I'll let you know how it goes. I am guessing this week I will be pretty anxious with anticipation.

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great honey. So proud of you for pushing yourself. I love you always. Momma

    ReplyDelete