Friday, April 29, 2011

A few steps back...

Like I said the other day, this week has been very busy and full of emotions! Yesterday I adopted a puppy. He is a 2 month old Yorkie names Reece. He is on my lap right now :) Of course, like most big decisions made, there are opinions expressed. I took them all to heart and broke down feeling like a failure. I felt like a horrible mom to Bella and like I wasn't supported by my family. I talked with my mom and sister and fet a little better. Today, I feel much better and things are looking up. People will always have their opinions and I know this better than anyone I know, my job is to prove them wrong.

This morning I woke up early with my cousin to watch the Royal Wedding....It was so magical. It was very romantic and every girl's dream! After the wedding, about 10:00, Reece and I took a nap. This after noon I had my weekly therapist appointment and I knew it wouldn't be a good one. This week was tough for me on food and it has only gone down hill. In my weigh in all I was told was that I lost a lot of weight since last week. How much is "a lot" to her, I don't know, but enough to concern her which was enough to scare me. After my appointment I called my mom and dad and set up a plan for the weekend. I am going to work very hard, because I really don't want to be sick again. When I am sick all I can do is lay in bed and sleep...watch tv if I'm feeling up to it. Not a productive life at all.

I am really tired right now from waking up early today and not feeding myself very well. I am going to go to sleep and wake up to a new day! Tomorrow has structure so hopefully that will help.

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment