Saturday, April 16, 2011

No Regrets

So, last night was my trip up to Lima to visit a friend. She was having a Pure Romance party, so other people were going to be coming over. When I first got there I felt kinda weird and out of place, everyone else seemed to know each other and feel comfortable around each other, throw in the awkwardness of "intimate items" and anxiety was in full swing! After a while I was able to calm down and have a good time. Watching and listening to the other women there was very comical. In the middle of the party we played a game, it was sort or like a "have you ever" game. If the answer to the question asked you moved a seat to your left. I only moved one time; the question was "do you have a boyfriend." I didn't win, but that's perfectly fine with me! They did have some neat things other than just "personals," they have some really neat lotion, body washes, lip stuff and perfumes. It was fun girl time. I had a few rough moments, but overall I really enjoyed myself and am glad I took on the social challenge. Now, I am spending some time relaxing with Bella and working on homework (when I feel like it). Tomorrow my family is going to the Reds game and I can't wait! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

1 comment: